QPay Logo

Quite often, the ads we see are only 10% of what's involved to produce them. With this in mind, we decided to ask 3 different agencies to show us the true blood, sweat and tears that go into the remaining 90%. 

What insights did they use? How did they get to the idea? What speed bumps did they come across?

We want students and juniors alike, to see what really goes into successful campaigns - the good, the bad and the ugly!


Reach out to the QPay team at support@quicklypay.it for great support.

Or for questions about the event, contact the student society on Facebook or at queenslandyoungbloods@gmail.com.au

Your QR tickets will be delivered to your mobile number via SMS  
To get your ticket in your pocket ready for scanning at the event, you can get the QPay iPhone App or Android App, just search 'qpay' on your phone. Or visit webapp.getqpay.com

- QPay  


Resume Order

Would you like to continue booking the tickets you just reserved?

Start a new order

Online sales are currently closed